Tuesday, August 7, 2007

August 7, 2007

Triple-header

= = = = = = = = = = = =

I believe that televangelists can say whatever they jolly well please. That's called freedom of speech. I also believe that people whose lifestyles don't necessarily conform to their notions of morality have the right to live their lives, unmolested by bad laws and government morality squads. That is called liberty.


I met my old classmate Jennie at the hotel. I desired her, as a student, but was too shy. We talked about school and our careers. Her room was on the same floor as mine. As we said good night, she put her arms around me and kissed me, hard.


I've lived in Berlin for 8 months. Learning German was easier than I thought. I no longer translate words from German to English before comprehending them. I fit in almost like a native. It's a little scary. Lately, I've been having lots of dreams about my late father and grandmother.

No comments: